Fatty Liver and Liver Cleanse
What is a fatty liver (Hepatic Steatosis)? A fatty liver is the increase or accumulation of fats in the liver cells which can compromise the function of the liver itself. Some liver fats are normal but if the fat exceeds 5% to 10% then you may be getting a liver disease.
Causes of Fatty Liver
Fatty liver disease can be alcoholic Liver disease (ALD) or non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). Alcoholic liver disease is a liver disease related to heavy drinking of alcoholic beverages for a short or long time. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is a disease not related to alcohol but is caused as a result of other toxins that have some how found their way into the liver causing fatty liver disease.
Alcoholic Liver disease can be aggravated by the presence of Hepatitis C that can lead to liver inflammation, people living with obesity and too much iron in the body.
Some causes non-alcoholic related fatty liver diseases are consumption of medication, Inherited liver disease, malnutrition, autoimmune disease and rapid weight loss.
Symptoms of Fatty Liver diseases are Fatigue, weakness, weight loss, nausea, poor judgement or confusion. Some people might have fatty liver disease and don’t even know it. Some times after drinking is when they might feel pain in the center or upper part of the body.
Natural Treatments and Remedy for fatty liver,
1. The number one protocol to treat fatty liver naturally is doing a full body detox such as VitaTree VitaDetox. Detoxification has been proven to help cleanse out toxins the body is holding onto.
2. Another way is through dieting, limiting foods like sugar and trans fats in your diet can help tremendously especially high fructose corn syrup which is worse than sugar and can have a negative effect on the way your liver function.
3. Anti-Inflammatory foods like Omega 3’s, Nuts and seeds, cold fresh water fish are also very good and can help with fatty liver.
4. Increase your fruits and vegetables in your diet. VitaFruits and VitaVeggies were created by Dr. Janine Bowring are concentrated anti oxidants from whole food fruits and vegetables and are very good when busy and even travelling because they help supply extra servings of anti oxidants from nature’s superfoods.
5. Using a Castor Oil pack is a very good way to reduce fatty liver.
6. Vitamin D3 is also very important when treating a fatty liver disease.
We hope you enjoyed the video, please leave your questions and comments below. Click Subscribe so you will always receive our newest health information and health and beauty tips, in your inbox. Also like us on Facebook and Follow us on twitter.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter!
Tweets by VitaTree