Apart from helping with the pain and discomfort of a poorly functioning digestive system, all of the symptoms mentioned above may also be helped by a series of flushes. They are:
1. Digestive problems (such as burping often, bloating, intestinal gas, stomach pain)
2. Food allergies and sensitivities
3. Chemical sensitivities (such as reactions to gasoline, cleaning agents, soaps, cosmetics, etc.)
4. Rashes, various kinds of skin problems
5. Eye problems (such as blurred vision, eye pain, decreasing eyesight, eye flutters or twitches, etc.)
6. Difficulty sleeping
7. Irritability, frequent anger, depression
8. Tendon or muscle problems (such as frequent sprains/strains, muscle injuries, delayed healing)
9. Swelling of the breasts
10. Menstrual problems (such as too little or too much blood flow, blood clotting, cramps)
11. Headaches (especially pain at the vertex of the head, and throbbing headaches). A headache of the gallbladder is most commonly over the right eye, at the temples or on one side of the head.)
This cleanse is used to clean the liver and gall bladder of gall stones, gravel and sand to dramatically improve your body’s health. The liver cleanse also has the ability to expel pollutants and toxins from the gallbladder and liver. You can expect your allergies to disappear more and more with each subsequent cleanse. Each liver cleanse “cures” a different set of allergies, suggesting that the liver is compartmentalized – different parts having different duties. Incidentally, a liver cleanse also eliminates most shoulder, upper arm and upper back pain.
Step One: You are going to drink 24 ounces of apple juice for six consecutive days. The malic acid in the apple juice softens the liver and gallstones. During this time you will also avoid eating protein rich foods, sugar, and alcohol along with drinking cold beverages (you do not want to chill the liver).
Step Two: On the fifth day schedule a colonic. This is very important to clear your colon otherwise stones may not pass on the following day when you actually do the cleanse. (The book also gives additional recommendations this is why it is important to read the book before doing this cleanse.)
Step Three: On the sixth day of drinking apple juice you want to have a very light breakfast. At 2 p.m. you are going to have a light lunch and on this day you will finish your apple juice early. (the book gives you a description of what you should eat on this day). Then around 4 pm if you feel you still need to cleanse your colon again, you can do an enema. At 5 pm you mix two separate concoctions. One is a mixture of four tablespoons of of Epsom Salts and 24 ounces of water. This is divided into 4 servings. You also juice the grapefruit so you have it on hand.
Step Four: At 6 pm, you drink one serving of the Epson Salt mixture, then again another serving at 8 pm. The mixture tastes pretty bitter, so you can rinse your mouth with a little water. This mixture dilates your bile ducts and prepares you for the olive oil and grapefruit juice mixture.
Step Five: At 10 pm mix equal parts olive oil with grapefruit juice (4 oz of each) Next, go stand by your bed, drink the olive oil and grapefruit mixture, and immediately lay down on your bed with your head elevated. For 20 minutes lay absolutely still with your eyes closed. (you will begin to feel the stones releasing and rolling across your liver). After the 20 minutes you may decide to fall asleep. But set the alarm for 6 am in the morning. You may feel a bit nauseous during your sleep time. This happens when your body releases toxin which have been stored in both the gallbladder and liver. Don’t worry, this is actually normal and signals the procedure is working. If you feel the need to vomit, do so, as this is a normal release of toxins. For those who don’t feel nauseous, don’t worry, you just may not have had as many stored toxins.
4. On day 7 upon arising at 6 am drink the third mixture of epson salts, then the last serving at 8 am. You will most likely find yourself in the bathroom by now, and if not usually by 10 am. Your first elimination will be the meal you ate from the previous day. Next you will eliminate mostly liquid, along with many, many liver and often gallstones.
Time to celebrate since you have cleansed your liver and gallbladder of stones and toxins. You will also see additional stones for the next couple of days of bowel movements. It is also very important to follow up your cleanse with another colonic or enema to ensure stones don’t remain in your system.
The liver/gallbladder flush should be repeated 1x monthly for the first 3 months, and it may take up to twelve cleanses before you are stone free.
Please remember this is only a brief summary of the cleanse, there is much more you should know before trying this on your own. Please read Moritz’s book for more information.